NORM4BUILDING TU1301 COST Action
Training school on NORM in Building Materials
Hasselt (Belgium), 31 August – 4 September 2015
The Norm4building Cost Action is pleased to announce the 1st Norm4Building Training School. Training schools aim at widening, broadening and sharing knowledge relevant to the Action’s objectives through the delivery of intensive training on a new and emerging subject.
The course is focused on NORM (Natural Occurring Radioactive Materials) in building materials.
- From NORM residues to building materials
- Radiological characterization of building materials
- Dosimetric impact study of the building materials
TRAINING SCHOOL PROGRAM AND USEFUL INFORMATION
The training school is aimed towards PdDs, Postdocs, Masters, Early Career Investigators (up to 8 years after theur PhD), advanced researchers as well as representatives from industry.
The number of participants is limited to 15
In order to apply, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: “Application COST Training School 2015”
- A brief CV (with the indication of the date of receipt of the PhD or other higher degrees)
- Motivation letter for participating in the training school, which should indicate the academic/professional status of the applicant.
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
Applications must be sent to email@example.com by 29th June, 2015
Acceptance notifications will be sent out on 17th July, 2015
Submissions will be evaluated by the Management Committee of NORM4Building
CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
Chair of COST Action TU1301 – NORM4Building
T +32(0)11 29 21 57
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Training School Secretariat
T +32(0)11 29 21 77
Universiteit Hasselt | Campus Diepenbeek
Agoralaan Gebouw H | B-3590 Diepenbeek
Summer School hosted by: With support of: